About The Company
The client is a multi-format retailer selling a wide range of products (including Gourmet, Patisserie, Wine and Liquor, Fashion Accessories, Home Essentials, Electricals, Electronics, and Personal Care products) on various Social Media Platforms, Online Marketplaces, Mobile App Stores and Comparison Shopping Engines (CSEs), besides its Brick-and-Mortar and Online Hypermarket Store.
- The client wanted to leverage the AWS Platform for its native SAP HANA based Application as soon as possible. But since it didnt have the technical proficiency and any prior experience of hosting and managing its SAP HANA based application on the AWS Platform itself, it was looking for an AWS Partner who specializes in the SAP Managed/Hosting Service on AWS to help it host and manage its SAP HANA based application on the AWS Cloud.
- The client approached Rapyder to deploy its fully-functional SAP HANA based application on the AWS Cloud in accordance with its specific business requirements as soon as possible.
- The SAP-AWS Experts of Rapyder worked with the customer to understand the usage and throughput needs. Based on these elements designed the right configuration of the Amazon Web Services that could support the seamless functioning of the application and expedite its maintenance on the AWS Cloud, without compromising on its performance.
- Rapyder proposed the client its SAP Managed/Hosting Services on AWS as the best solution to the problem because it will not only help the client host its fully-functional SAP HANA based application on the AWS Cloud as quickly as possible but also optimize its performance, maintenance and monthly AWS costs.
- The client approved the solution and Rapyders SAP-AWS Experts deployed infrastructure for SAP HANA application on the AWS Cloud within 4 business days.
- The SAP-AWS Experts of Rapyder are also managing the clients AWS Account to ensure smooth performance of the Infrastructure and optimize its monthly AWS costs.
- Rapyders speedy SAP Managed/Hosting Services on AWS helped the client to quickly deploy its fully-functional SAP HANA based application on the AWS Cloud within a very short time span of just four days; due to which the client was able to launch its application across multiple retail formats just within one month. By availing Rapyders SAP Managed/Hosting Services on AWS, the client was also able to manage and maintain the performance of its application at a faster pace, operate more securely, and save on its monthly AWS costs; all while benefitting from the scalability and elasticity of the AWS Cloud Platform.
Keep up to date with the latest Case Studies and Stories from Rapyder. Sign-up for our Monthly Newsletter here.