About The Client
Headquartered in the US, with offices in Mumbai and Beijing, Square Panda was founded by Andy Butler, the CEO, who initially started this with the objective of helping his dyslexic
daughter to learn. Square Panda is an award-winning, edtech literacy platform and research-based phonics learning system, aimed at pre-readers and early readers, worldwide.
Equipped with this AI-based platform that assesses and engages learners, Square Panda is on a mission to empower all children to reach their full potential. Square Panda’s adaptive platform helps children globally, across skill sets and socio-economic backgrounds to equip themselves with reading, writing and communicative skills. The learning experience is joyful and based on innovative teaching practices.
The Business Need
The applications were already hosted on AWS in the US. However, with the new setup in India, SquarePanda wanted to expand its operations in India and China and wanted to implement the hosting of applications on AWS in these new geographical locations as well. The Client wanted to address the business need of a faster go-to-market facility and deliver enhanced customer experience that would be brought about with this implementation.
It was looking for a partner who could provide them with an AWS solution for their application in addition to ensuring, scalability, high availability and security. Rapyder Cloud Solutions, an Advanced AWS Consulting partner with extensive experience and competency in successful cloud migration and implementation services, was chosen and partnered with.
This led to the Customer looking for a solution that would improve its delivery and support of IT while lowering the total cost of ownership.
To effectively address the business need of the Client, Rapyder’s team of Cloud Architects thoroughly studied the former’s requirement for implementation. A customized solution around AWS services was implemented while applying Cloud Deployment Architecture best practices and business continuity principles. The following proposed solution and architecture approach was implemented by Rapyder,
- In the new AWS infrastructure, all the servers were launched in private subnets for ease of administration and control with most components deployed in multi-AZ configuration to avoid single-point failure.
- AWS managed load balancer was used to balance the traffic across two availability zones. The balancer was configured to route all site traffic, including dynamic pages
- AWS managed NAT Gateway was used for any outbound traffic from servers in private subnets
- Monitoring and alerts were set up on each server to monitor the metrics, like CPU, memory and disk
- Cloudtrail was enabled for all regions. CI/CD pipelines were setup for each application components, where AWS CodePipeline and CodeDeploy were used.
- Time-to-market significantly reduced by 30% with high agility achieved
- The new infrastructure was up and running in two weeks’ time
- No single point of failure was witnessed as the environment was running in high availability, behind the load balancer
Rapyder is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with competencies in DevOps and Well-Architected Review that offers end-to-end cloud solutions across industry verticals. We are a cloud partner that is agile, precise, innovative and quick with solutions providing 24*7 support and monitoring for our services. Our organization has 100% AWS certified cloud engineers who work seamlessly to make cloud a business benefit for you.
In our journey of being a premium cloud service provider, we have successfully gained 150+ satisfied customers, 200+ cloud deployments and 50+ managed services clients across working sectors, leveraging every latest technology and tool of AWS.
To know how Rapyder can help you.
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 733 868 6644