9 November 2019
The client is a visa concierge brand providing customers simple, timely, cost-effective online visa assistance services. To make the international travel plan of its customers smooth and seamless, the client operates a website that educates people about the important visa requirements of all the countries across the globe and helps them throughout the entire visa application process.
The increasing popularity of the client’s online visa assistance service expanded its customer base at an astonishing rate. But the client could not respond and scale in pace with the growing demand for its services. The client had three departments (Development, Quality Assurance, and Production) working separately to manage its website, and this was not only delaying the software releases but also affecting the ability of the client to deliver its services at high velocity.
The client approached Rapyder to modernize its traditional software development and infrastructure process to accelerate its software release frequency, upgrade its website faster than its competitors, and deliver its visa assistance services more agilely to serve its growing customer base better.
- Rapyder advised its client to introduce Enterprise DevOps in the organization to modernize the client’s traditional software development process.
- Rapyder advised its client to implement DevOps Automation along with Enterprise DevOps to modernize the client’s existing IT infrastructure.
- Rapyder also offered its Cloud DevOps service to help the client test the developed code, deploy the test infrastructure, run the end-to-end test, and then use the codes faster with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- The client could rapidly release new software updates, features, and fixes. The testing and deployment time was reduced by 90%. This helped the client better serve its growing customer base and remain competitive in the market.
- The efficiency and productivity of the client’s Development, Quality Assurance, and Operations teams increased greatly. Now they have more time to focus on improving the features and quality of their company’s services.
- Modernizing IT Infrastructure and the ‘Pay As You Go’ Model of Rapyder DevOps as a Service helped the client save a lot of money. Now the client can spend more to improve its visa services and increase its customer reach.