It was fascinating to get ready, pack bags, and go to school every morning as a ritual of developing moral values and educating ourselves. In contrast, today’s definition of tutoring holds a different meaning in terms of education technology.
The profound association between Technology and Education is introducing young students to various brimming opportunities and letting them learn about subjects that were merely a dream to previous generations. The giant EdTech organizations are utilizing evolving Cloud computing education and empowering students outside the classroom walls to visualize limitlessly and make their dream come true through Cloud computing adoption.
In this article, we will have a deep insight into how the Edtech industry embraces the future of young learners with sprawling Cloud education.
Impact of Cloud Technology on the education sector
Many methods and tools were incorporated into the education sector to make it more exciting and intriguing for students and teachers. The digitalization concept resulted in a pragmatic approach to learning beyond school premises and assigned hours. Students can now learn anything anytime and anywhere with no extra gadgets or tools, no age bar, and one-to-one interaction. The new way of learning and growing became realistic only when cloud technology was brought into focus.
Cloud Technology is revolutionizing the education sector in every possible way.
- Massive cost-saving after migrating to the Cloud.
- Easy access to resources.
- Scales automatically with an increase in no. of students or teachers.
- Convenient for learning anytime.
- Modernized learning environment.
- Increased dependency on the internet service provider can be a downfall.
- Absence of human supervision (teacher) may affect.
- Lack of technical knowledge can be a hurdle in learning.
- Vulnerability to security threats is a myth that can bother cloud acceptance.
- Risk of dealing with downtime is a suspect.
Is Cloud making education amusing?
The union of Cloud Technology with education has simplified learning in many ways. It has enabled students to explore unlimited and diverse information outside of textbooks. The vast data stored on the cloud platform does not restrict students and young learners to only study or enhance their knowledge according to a specific syllabus.
Cloud is making education amusing by letting every student know about their area of interest. Getting exposed to one’s area of interest can result in more extended engagement and makes learning intriguing.
Things that students can know through online learning are;
- Various programming languages
- Public speaking
- Digital Marketing
- Investment and finance
- Culture and art
- Environmental studies
- Can also opt for part-time jobs
- Current affairs
- Entrance exams
- Countries and states, etc.
Five interesting innovative Cloud Solutions thriving Edtech sector
No doubt, Cloud Solutions are the driving force that modified traditional learning process in the education sector; let us know about some of these Cloud Solutions:
1. Data protection: One of the significant concerns that educational organizations have today is the vulnerability of losing data online; Cloud security has been so helpful in addressing the same.
Many organizations hesitate to migrate to the Cloud today because the myth still encircles them that storing data in Cloud is not safe. On the contrary, Various Cloud Security services not only protect data from malware and viruses but also prepares it for disasters, prohibiting unauthorized access and network violation.
Cloud Security services protect the student and teachers’ information from any data breach or leakage. It is reliable and safe.
2. Cloud storage: The education sector is vast regarding the number of people associated with it. And due to this association, there is always the requirement for safe storage to keep the student’s and teachers’ credentials and data secure.
Cloud Storage is one such service that provides unlimited data storage capacity that can be utilized to store massive data in the Cloud. Storing data in the Cloud also increases accessibility and visibility, making data reachable from anywhere at any time.
Storing data in the Cloud also ensures data backup, which can be helpful in case an organization meets any disaster.
3. Excellent end-user engagement: Cloud technology has empowered the education sector in many ways; one is enhanced end-user engagement services. This service promotes a better customer assistance experience and connectivity. Not only this, but these Cloud deliveries also make it possible and convenient to create a new and existing user experience with AIML capabilities. Enable businesses to easily add or remove IT resources and capacity plus lower the overall spending.
4. Powerful content delivery: Cloud services assist phenomenally in delivering better content to the user. It encapsulates almost zero downtime and improved uptime with speedy delivery. Cloud services also involve databases, which reduces complexities and lets the entire infrastructure function efficiently with timely analysis and testing. All these features and provisions contribute to detailed and augmented customer service.
5. Pay-as-you-go pricing: This attribute of Cloud Services is the most satisfying. AWS Cloud runs almost every service on a Pay-as-you-go pricing model, which reduces the overhead of paying an extra cost. This service averts organizations from paying more than they have utilized, which means you are only required to pay for what you have used.
Pay-as-you-go runs on actual resource utilization, promotes savings, and helps organizations generate revenue. Many organizations still doubt that migrating to the Cloud can cost them billions, but on the other side, the Cloud helps cut costs and tracks down the expenses made on each service.
Organizations can now focus on their primary goal as there is no burden of being behind budgets all the time.
Future scope of the EdTech Industry
The EdTech industry is already booming with the latest cloud trends, and the education sector aims to turn the impossible into possible in the future. The transformation is digital and physical; there is more clearance and visibility in what exactly a student aspires to know and which would continue to grow.
By 2026 the online education industry is set to grow by 11.6 billion, says the IndianEXPRESS; this depicts how the EdTech sector is expanding massively.
The rise in education technology has accelerated online learning, introduced many courses and workshops, and broken the stereotype that age is no bar to learning. Learning at home is more convenient, with no timing issues and traveling expenses, resulting in more effective cloud acceptance.
The government of India stays tuned to bring innovation and creativity in the field of education, plus the rise of AI and ML also claims to bring more enhancements in this field in the coming future.
How Rapyder is helping EdTech firms?
Rapyder cloud solutions is a global Cloud Consulting firm. With a proficient team and full-fledged cloud computing services, Rapyder commits to providing customers with the support, availability, and business transformation to the latest version.
Rapyder collaborated with many Edtech organizations like Square Panda and Extramarks to help them with extensive experience in Cloud Services and deliveries that led their business to scale and evolve considerably.
The team at Rapyder approaches tackling any business issue in the most strategic and planned manner with an assurance of every minute detail and change that the infrastructure is witnessing.
For more information and detail, click on the link below and refer to the case studies-
This article displays how the education sector is transforming with the latest Cloud Computing trends and what changes it has made in traditional learning methods and practices. Reading this blog must have broadened your horizon of knowledge about the unlimited learning opportunities that education and technology are bringing together.
If this article is helpful enough, kindly share it with your social circle and let them know more about this subject.
Thanks for reading.