Over the last 15 years Chris Johnson Studios have built up a network of the best web, mobile, game and TV application developers in their field across all main programming languages. They come from near and far and come in different shapes and sizes (individuals, small teams and large companies) which enables them to fit the right team for each specific client project no matter what the deadline, budget or location. They project manage the development teams from start to finish to ensure the best and highest results.
CJS was running the WordPress application and its travel portal along with the database on the single server and they were tightly coupled. The scalability and availability was a challenge for them and they were looking out for a solution.
Rapyder worked with them to understand the current architecture and application and suggested containerization of the application for faster scaling and high availability.
- Rapyder engineers worked with the application team to containerize the application.
- Database has been migrated to AWS RDS.
- The setup has been deployed in private subnet behind a public facing load balancer to server the application.
- Application is deployed on ECS cluster along with Autoscaling group to scale the application based on demand.
- AWS Elasticsearch has been used to run aggregated search on portal.
- Three different environments has been setup so that application move through lifecycle of development, testing and deploy to production.
- CI/CD pipelines has been setup for each environment so that developers can focus only on development and application can have faster GTM.
- Monitoring has been setup using AWS Cloudwatch.
- AWS S3 was used for any Data / Logs backups.
- AWS CloudTrail was setup for account activity tracking.
- Customer now has a highly available and scalable architecture.
- Application performance has improved due to containerization.
- Application now has faster GTM due to automated deployments.
Rapyder is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with competencies in DevOps and Well-Architected Review that offers end-to-end cloud solutions across industry verticals. We are a cloud partner that is agile, precise, innovative and quick with solutions providing 24*7 support and monitoring for our services. Our organization has 100% AWS certiﬁed cloud engineers who work seamlessly to make cloud a business beneﬁt for you.
Being ISO/IEC 27001-2013 certiﬁed, Rapyder has successfully earned hundreds of satisﬁed customers. We have few thousands of VMs launched and migrated, hundreds of cloud deployments and a signiﬁcant number of managed services clients. We currently process thousands of customer requests on a monthly basis. Over the years Rapyder has achieved new competencies in its journey to become a premium cloud service provider.