What is Workspace?
A Cloud Workspaces is a centralized, secure virtual desktop allowing teams to share content and tools. This workspace on cloud works smoothly by combining a team’s tools files into a single, secure, and managed solution.
WorkSpaces have been created to make work easier for office-goers with difficulty storing and backing up work hours in a single device. A smart WorkSpace can easily accommodate thousands of workers globally without any hindrance in their work. At the same time, they can access their work from any device, anywhere, and at any given point in time.
Amazon WorkSpaces is a cloud desktop service that is wholly managed and a secured platform. Amazon WorkSpaces can be provisioned in desktops within a few minutes and scale quickly to serve thousands of workers with desktops across the globe.
When one opts for WorkSpace services, there needs to be a payment made to continue receiving the services. It can be paid monthly or hourly for the WorkSpaces they launch. This mode of paying helps save money compared to traditional desktops and on-premises Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
What is Pinpoint?
Amazon Pinpoint is a marketing communication service that can engage customers and keep them in a constant loop over multiple messaging channels. The Pinpoint service can send push notifications, in-app notifications, emails, text messages, SMS, voice messages, and messages across channels.
Pinpoint comes with segmentation that helps identify the exact audience and target messages accordingly. It enables the correct message to the correct customer over the correct channel.
Pinpoint lets you personalize messages for your targeted audience, sending the right message and incorporating the right content. Delivery and campaign metrics in Amazon Pinpoint measure the success of your communications. Amazon Pinpoint can grow with you and scale globally to billions of daily messages across channels. Pinpoint has much to offer, such as audience segmentation, personalizing messages, and analytics of the communications exchanged.
How do they work?
WorkSpace replaces a traditional desktop and comes in the form of a cloud-based virtual desktop. It allows users to perform day-to-day tasks by providing abundant storage space, software applications, and operating systems, just as one would feel operating on a traditional desktop. A desktop computing service fully managed in the cloud allows end-users to have cloud-based desktops.
Amazon Pinpoint works as audience management. Third-party data lists are sent to Pinpoint, where it first creates a segment based on real-time data attributes collected from the data collected.
Creating, scheduling, and sending campaigns to segmented audiences is carried out, followed by personalized or generic messages, again to a specific audience. These message campaigns are sent to the targeted audience via SMS, emails, voice, and push notifications. Pinpoint automates the process to improve customer satisfaction, reduce and manage workload.
Benefits of Workspace
1. Work Continuity – With the advancement of technology and cloud, WorkSpaces have made work life easier for many people worldwide. One can pick up work from where they left it at the office without fear of losing data or work. Travel and work are a new way of living for most of us, which is what WorkSpace helps with. The workspace on the cloud makes it convenient to work anytime and anywhere with an active internet connection.
2. Security – WorkSpace is secured with a Virtual Private Network (VPN). This protects users from data loss and is encrypted with volumes of storage capacity in the Cloud. Since no data is stored in local devices, sensitive information is safe with enterprise-level encryption, irrespective of access points. This proves and supports that information and data accessed from anywhere, be it an accessible Wi-Fi access point or from the company, data stored in Cloud is safe.
3. Manageability – For all users, managing a desktop or workspace is easy for IT teams. They are centrally connected through a server to moderate or manage, deploy any patch, update, or remove the application. Managing desktop resources is as easy as it can get now.
The IT department can modify the space with additional power or capacity as the demand arises. The ground reality of WorkSpaces is it has eradicated the worry and tensions of wondering how many desktops would be required and needed to be configured. It has added a great advantage.
4. Availability of multiple OS – The maximum benefit of deploying multiple operating systems without licensing hassles is one of the best from WorkSpace.
WorkSpaces can be created with Windows 10, Windows 7, or Amazon Linux 2 operating systems with licenses covered by users. A total of 16% can be drawn from saving up the license costs. Users can select from several application bundles for their WorkSpace without worrying about being license-compliant.
5. Largely Reduced Cost – WorkSpace users are prone to buying less hardware and software and spend less to deploy, maintain, and upgrade them. This vastly reduces the cost, as the device one works on requires no specific computing or storage capacity. Due to working on a shared server, one does not need to worry about specifications and can work on any basic device, eliminating a huge cost cut for the company.
Benefits of Pinpoint
1. Right segmentation for the target audience – A segment audience is set, and the messages reach the right audience with the help of audience segmentation. A segment is built-up, which helps classify which users receive messages from a particular campaign. One needs to segment their audience for the right group of customers based on existing customer list attributes. Messages can be personalized in Pinpoint to create an engaging and delightful communication exchange with the right message content.
2. Campaign management – With Pinpoint, creating messaging campaigns to keep the audience engaged is easy. Defining and designing the marketing program, planning a campaign, and executing it, comes easy with Pinpoint.
For instance, you can create campaigns that could send push notifications, emails, SMS text messages, and voice messages. Various features in a campaign can be incorporated while creating a marketing program, and messages can be sent out across channels.
3. Readymade templates for marketing – Provisioning readymade templates to send emails to customers across a wide range by minimal customization is something that comes in handy with Pinpoint. One does not need to invest much time and creativity into building and thinking templates.
4. Analytical – With the help and use of Pinpoint analytics, one can gain insights into audience interaction and the effectiveness of the campaigns and messaging activities spread out in a vast range. Viewing different trends, such as users’ level of engagement, purchase activity, demographics, etc., and studying behavioral statics helps improve campaigns.
One can design and develop ideas for applications by correctly understanding the customers’ approach. Identification and addressing issues that could affect the delivery of messages is also an added feature.
5. Flexibility – Pinpoint is flexible for everyone, whether for a marketer or a developer; this is one of its most significant advantages. It is flexible for personal, bulk marketing, transactional, and communicative messaging.
While Pinpoint can serve many interests, marketers can use the console to design, coordinate, and run marketing campaigns for existing and potential customers. On the other hand, developers can use the APIs to send and schedule the messages designed by marketers, schedule campaigns, or track activities.
How does Rapyder help implement these services?
At Rapyder, we can help you power up your WorkSpaces. We provide a fully managed, persistent desktop virtualization service enabling users to access data, applications, and resources they need from anywhere, anytime, by any supported device. It eliminates the need to over-buy desktop and laptop resources and saves enormous costs. The infrastructure is up and running without any overload and delivers a 99.9% uptime.
We at Rapyder, can help businesses solve the issue of adopting EUC by providing our expertise and end-to-end management services. With us on board with your company, we can take care of the background and work on transforming operational methods while you can take care of your revenue.
In the field of AWS Pinpoint, Rapyder has executed multiple projects. We can design and set up the Pinpoint platform and smoothly handle a marketing campaign. We work with customers and understand their requirements, and before implementation, a roadmap with a clear value proposition is prepared for them.
Rapyder’s Pinpoint Solution provides simple and quick integration for a faster go-to-market time, tracking all communications to analyze properly and correct campaigns, keeping track of metrics, focuses on delivering analytics that helps develop better customer-centric engagement experiences across messaging channels.
WorkSpace helps employee satisfaction, while Pinpoint conveys your targeted audience’s message. It is wise not to rob your business of these valuable services knowing both benefits quite well.
Reduce cash spend and avail these services by contacting us!