Over the last 15 years, Chris Johnson Studios have built a network of the best web, mobile, game and TV application developers across all leading programming languages. They come from near and far and come in different shapes and sizes (individuals, small teams and large companies), enabling them to fit the right team for each specific client project no matter the deadline, budget or location. They project and manage the development teams from start to finish to ensure the best and highest results.
CJS was running the WordPress application and its travel portal along with the database on a single server, and they were tightly coupled. The scalability and availability were challenging for them, and they were looking for a solution.
Rapyder worked with them to understand the current architecture and application and suggested containerization of the application for faster scaling and high availability.
- Rapyder engineers worked with the application team to containerize the application.
- The database has been migrated to AWS RDS.
- The setup has been deployed in a private subnet behind a public-facing load balancer to serve the application.
- Application is deployed on the ECS cluster and Autoscaling group to scale the application based on demand.
- AWS Elasticsearch has been used to run aggregated searches on the portal.
- Three different environments have been set up so that application moves through development, testing and deployment to production.
- CI/CD pipelines have been set up for each environment so that developers can focus only on development and applications can have faster GTM.
- Monitoring has been set up using AWS Cloudwatch.
- AWS S3 was used for any Data / Logs backups.
- AWS CloudTrail was set up for account activity tracking.
- The customer now has a highly available and scalable architecture.
- Application performance has improved due to containerization.
- The application now has faster GTM due to automated deployments.
Rapyder is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with competencies in DevOps and Well-Architected Review that offers end-to-end cloud solutions across industry verticals. We are a cloud partner that is agile, precise, innovative and quick with solutions providing 24*7 support and monitoring for our services. Our organization has 100% AWS certiﬁed cloud engineers who work seamlessly to make the cloud a business beneﬁt for you.
Being ISO/IEC 27001-2013 certiﬁed, Rapyder has earned hundreds of satisﬁed customers. We have a few thousand VMs launched and migrated, hundreds of cloud deployments and a signiﬁcant number of managed services clients. We currently process thousands of customer requests every month. Over the years, Rapyder has achieved new competencies in its journey to becoming a premium cloud service provider.