Is the foundation of everything we do
Ideate Own &
Deliver at Speed
(iAMRC – Ideate- Act- Measure- Review- Correct)
- Ideas mean nothing, without execution.
- Act to create version 0 structure
- Measure to see progress
- Review to find issues
- Correct the issues and iterate
Find & Develop
- Build competent and capable teams Recruit based on role and traits.
- Team is a reflection, of you, as a leader.
- Develop learning plan for team and be a mentor.
Have Backbone, Disagree & Commit
- Believe in yourself, show conviction
- Resolve, don’t resign from the situation: make both personal and professional relationship work.
- Don’t walk away from a conversation, either you commit or HAVE the other person to commit.
- Bring empathy and not control in discussions.
- Have confidence in person’s intentions.
- When shared a problem, try to solve
- Empower and Encourage person to present solutions.
- Show the path, don’t always direct.
And Be Curious
- As you scale up, be open to unlearn things even if they have worked in the past.
- Learn new skills around, role, domain and traits.
- Always be self aware to understand what else is needed to be learned.
Raise The Bar
- Never decide only based on past performance.
- Understand market and aim outside the comfort zone.
- Failing is not bad, not acting is.
- Perfection is shabby.
- Keep customer needs at the center and work backwards
- Provide high value to customer
- Constraints help you leverage available resources better.
- Drive a culture of innovation
- Create success linked outcomes.
Ways of Working is the Foundation of Everything We Do
- Assist the aspirations of:
- Customer Win
- Teams Win
- Business Win
- This is a joint responsibility
- Foster collaborating working culture
- Provide clarity to enhance speed
- Always help strengthen skills, for competency maturity and add skills for next role
- Empathize with Teams’, Peers’, Customers’ problems
- Let your team make mistakes and learn from it