Enabling Modern Workplaces
Work from anywhere enabled with superior and fool-proof user experience using Rapyder enabled Virtual Desktop Interface.
In today’s digital era, as organizations turn to Cloud technology, virtualization is taking a front seat in their strategic planning. Businesses constantly evaluate their disaster recovery procedures and business continuity capabilities to keep their critical resources running. Enabling a distributed workforce to work across locations and devices while ensuring secured access to confidential data and proprietary apps is the key. In an attempt to address these very needs, businesses around the world are moving towards cloud-based End-User Computing (EUC).
Rapyder’s cloud-secured End User Computing service can be used to provide any number of Windows or Linux desktops within a few minutes with infinite scalability to provide thousands of desktops to workers across the globe.
End-User Computing for end user computing service provisioning
If you still have any apprehensions regarding how End-User Computing ease your job then you must explore our YouTube channel consisting of various video content on End-User Computing.
Here you can go through well-illustrated video content that explains the entire working model of AWS workspaces and elicit various other topics related to it.
- Cost-effective investment
- Enable users to have a familiar desktop experience
- Enterprise level security
- Centralized management and scalability across multiple devices
- Simplified Backup and Recovery
- Automated patching
- Enable Remote working
Amazon AppStream 2.0 allows organizations to stream desktop applications from AWS to any device running a web browser, without the need to rewrite them. It provides users the ability to import their existing desktop applications to AWS so that they can still maintain a single version of their apps, but also have them accessible across computers, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Deliver desktop applications to any computer
- Scale without infrastructure
- Secure applications and data
- Provide a fluid and responsive user experience
Our End User Computing solutions help organizations that are not only looking to manage the potential risks of the future, but also helps those that that are in the midst of managing their business continuity and have recognized gaps. From setup to migration and management, Rapyder enables its customers harness the power, scalability, security, and flexibility of cloud by bringing niche remote working solutions into your home.
Our EUC solution includes:
- Configuration of WorkSpaces for all use cases
- Migrating applications and desktops from your existing app
- Deliver and VDI solution
- Integration with Active Directory and Configuration Manager
- Delivery of an Enterprise Windows 10 desktop
- Delivery of Linux desktop