Cloud Technology enables students to learn through collaborative learning. The technologies adopted by universities, like collaborative revision tools, note sharing, video conferencing, etc., have helped gain more student engagement. This proactive shift towards digitalization has been very significant for universities and students alike.
Here’s how Cloud helps EdTech:
- Providing Additional Support to Students: Cloud has constantly supported the EdTech industry. Students and staff both gain benefits. The intro of chatbots has replaced a human’s real-time manual effort and helped EdTech companies save time and effort. The queries which the students or parents have can first-handedly be solved by these chatbots. There has been a significant increase in the usage of LMS for assistance. The cloud’s capacity helps universities store more data and helps students attain customizable solutions to all their study-related problems.
- Opening Up the Materials for the Masses: Cloud has helped institutions by making study materials available everywhere to students, even in the remotest of areas. The market for digital textbooks has increased exponentially. Universities have started to partner with online services to impart education to students.
- Helping in Cost-Cutting: Cloud gives flexibility to EdTech and takes care of ever-changing budgets, demands, and market needs. It follows a pay-as-you-go model and helps save a lot of time and cost for businesses.
- Allowing both Educators and Students: Cloud allows educators and students to work and learn at their own pace without feeling pressured.
- Enabling Collaboration: Cloud has enabled collaboration for EdTech. From virtual syncs with busy parents to continuous student communications, a wide range of collaboration tools are easily delivered by cloud.
- Scaling to Meet Demand for Greater Learning: Mobile data has enabled scalability and enhanced online learning for students. Better quality can be imparted across the length and breadth of any country.
- Optimizing your Solutions and Reducing Costs: Cloud helps reduce school costs and introduce better and greater learning than ever before. With the help of cloud, students can collaborate better on projects with fellow students, the assessment can be done virtually by teachers, and the lessons can be learnt remotely. There is a continuous flow of always-synced learning.
- Protecting Student Data: With the help of Cloud, EdTech companies are always protecting student data and following government norms. Your company can scale and meet demands with the highest security guarantee that comes with cloud.
- Ensuring Security, Reliability, and All-Time Compliance: Cloud provides worldwide cutting-edge facilities. Having student-sensitive data on cloud is better than storing it in multiple drives, as the drive can be stolen or misplaced. Cloud providers deliver unparalleled data backup and disaster recovery. With cloud, the scalability and availability are enhanced for the EdTech sector.
- Implementing New Platforms and Tools: Cloud offers higher-ed institutions the ability to develop deeper connections via new digital platforms tools and simplifies technology for educators, students, and IT staff. Many education firms provide digital exam solutions using tools like AI and ML. One of the significant benefits of machine learning in education is that ML has taken over the load by systematically organizing content and managing the daily curriculum of teachers.
Looking at our above observations, the future of EdTech indeed looks cloudy. EdTech is here to stay and evolve. But there are still a lot of areas where this technology needs to be explored. The current renaissance in EdTech has thrown light upon bringing new attention to the unresolved needs of our educational system. Hence when it comes to EdTech’s future, if it continues to appreciate the power of cloud technology, then the world of education can be reshaped.