As per Statista’s recent report, “the global value of the AI market will surpass an estimation of $89 billion per annum by 2025.” The study also suggests that a significant percentage of this will occur owing to the accelerated demand for Artificial intelligence powering cloud computing.
In today’s digital world, Artificial intelligence and cloud computing impact the lives of millions daily. Digital assistants such as Siri, Google Home & Amazon Alexa show us the power of AI and cloud computing every day. A seamless operation of verbal commands or data backup over emails, cloud drives, showcase how AI and cloud-based resources are improving our daily lives.
On the business side, AI technology coupled with cloud computing is making organizations more efficient, strategic and insight-driven. With cloud comes more flexibility, agility and cost reduction while Artificial intelligence allows easier management of data, analytics & insights, improved customer experience and optimize workflows.
While we are familiar that AI aka Artificial Intelligence works on the ideology that machines are capable of mimicking human intelligence and are programmed to think and act like humans, blending it with Cloud Computing has turned out to be quite beneficial for business and organizations.
Cloud computing, defined as the delivery of computing services, including servers, storage, database, networking, software, analytics and intelligence, using the internet offers faster innovation, flexibility, agility and scalability supports AI like no other platform and ensures better things for growth of businesses.
The role of AI in cloud computing
According to experts, AI can be the technology to revolutionize cloud computing solutions. AI as a service improves cloud computing services and also creates new paths to innovative development.
Merging cloud technology with AI is an essential part of the modern world’s business and commerce. It creates a seamless, flexible environment allowing better data management, storage, structure, optimisation and real-time insights to improve business decisions. Along with improving day to day experience, it also allows businesses to be more agile, flexible and cost-efficient due to a substantial decrease in infrastructure management.
The AI infrastructure integrated with public cloud, private cloud & hybrid cloud provides numerous benefits, including:
- Enhanced data management
- Accelerated productivity
- Intelligent automation
- Deeper actionable insights
- Increased security
How is AI improving cloud computing?
The future is of cloud computing and AI. It is going to revolutionize data management, storage and processing in numerous ways. Below-listed are five ways by which Artificial intelligence is improving cloud computing:
- AI powers a self-managed cloud: Cloud computing is using Artificial intelligence to manage the automation of routine activities. AI tools are used to monitor and manage private & public cloud services, making routine tasks a more sophisticated independent procedure. With more data being fed into the Cloud Computing model by leveraging AI, the prediction gets better and accuracy too. Cloud provides advanced computation techniques that provides incredibly powerful GPUs thus supporting the AI infrastructure and contributing to better technology and outcomes.
- AI improves data management: AI integration with data management systems boost database query accuracy and performance while saving system resources. Additionally, the database created and accessed using a cloud platform increases the flexibility of cloud computing. As businesses deal with larger chunks of digital data, it becomes easy to stay organized with the help of AI tools. It also helps enterprises to streamline data to ingest, update and manage finances over real-time information along with aiding malicious activities and potential risks.
- AI-SaaS integration to increase productivity: AI and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) benefits businesses in the areas of customer service, personalisation & security. This combination helps businesses to provide more functionality and value to clients. The AI & SaaS integration allows enterprises to track consumer behavior, demand and thus, provide better service. With Saas model, not only is hosting data and complex software requirements easier, but having the entire data on cloud makes it easier for business to access & use as per requirements.
- AI reduces errors & costs: Integrating Artificial Intelligence into Cloud computing offers great task automation. This ensures minimum human interference and the tasks getting automated. With minimal human interference and creating a self-learning model, businesses can have a positive impact in terms of faster decision making, reduction in the number of people getting involved. This will directly impact costs and also reduce errors. A cloud module when coupled with AI guarantees the best service assistance by analyzing demand, available resources, competition & market trends without major human interference.
- AI offers enhanced security: The integration of AI (Artificial intelligence) with the cloud automatically enhances the security of resources and data and vice versa. AI tools better data processing and error spotting. It also reduces unauthorized access and human errors along with detecting and blocking unusual events or interference. Security Automation in the Cloud using AI helps detect and block threats thus limiting the exposure of security compromises. There has been a considerable rise in cloud security automation for these very notable reasons that makes AI contribution into the Cloud Computing area noteworthy.
AI and cloud computing are revolutionizing businesses at every level. From deep learning to automation of key processes, the potential of AI coupled with the cloud is limitless. This landscape is expanding and so is its usage with each passing day. In short, AI adds the midas touch by combining forces with Cloud Computing when it comes to scaling business functionalities and integrations and contributing to the growth of business by leaps and bounds.
To harness the maximum benefits that AI has to offer, requires partnering with the right cloud service partner. This is where Rapyder, leading Cloud Service Provider can help achieve your business goals and contribute to growth. With cloud computing becoming the default computing model in the days to come, the combination of AI and Cloud Computing can bring powerful changes in the technology space as well impact our day to day lives more.