AWS Well-Architected Framework
The AWS Well-Architected Framework provides architectural best practices across the five pillars for designing and operating reliable, secure, efficient, and cost-effective systems in the cloud. The framework provides a set of questions that allows you to review an existing or proposed architecture. It also provides a set of AWS best practices for each pillar. Incorporating these pillars into your architecture helps produce stable and efficient systems. This allows you to focus on the other aspects of design, such as functional requirements.
The AWS Well-Architected Framework helps customer build the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure possible for their applications. This framework provides a consistent approach for customers to evaluate architectures, and provides guidance to implement designs that scale with your application needs over time.
Rapyder is among a select few AWS consulting partners worldwide that have been approved as a certified AWS Well-Architected Partner. AWS Well-Architected Partners are able to provide deep AWS knowledge and hands-on experience architecting, building, migrating, and optimizing architectures that follow the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
While the AWS Well-Architected Framework is a powerful tool, the framework itself is only a starting point. Rapyder has already delivered several free Well-Architected Reviews helping our customers to obtain actionable insight into their environments security, reliability, and performance, as well as their cloud operations and return on cloud spend.
How WAR helps the Customer
For Customers on AWS, a Well-Architected Review can bring in a lot of value with respect to their Infrastructure landscape:
- Any pressing issues with Performance, Operations, Reliability, Security and Cost, get identified and remediated quickly
- Customers get informed of new AWS services that may help address some of the issues observed during the discovery phase
- A Customer who has gone all in on AWS can plan a “WAR” roadmap for all their workloads to extract the most value on his investment
- Free trial of Cloudzatic, a Cloud Management Tool by Rapyder, for continuous monitoring as well as automating certain mundane but critical tasks
Free WAF Review and $5,000 in AWS Credits!
Rapyder, in partnership with AWS, is offering a free Well-Architected Review for qualified customers and usage credits of up to $5,000 towards further AWS services highlighted in the reviews remediation plan. The Well-Architected Review consists of assessing a specific, business-critical workload against the five pillars of the WAF, including operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization.
How The AWS Well-Architected Review Works
Select a workload and set aside time for review
- Invite stakeholders (Business and IT)
- Use Cloudzatic, Rapyder’s Cloud Management Tool, to accelerate discovery
- Deep dive with Rapyder’s certified Solution Architects on the identified workloads
- Perform assessments and Audit for compliance with the five pillars of Well-Architected
- Achieve some low-hanging immediate benefits based on the review
- Rapyder provides recommendations based on the audit reports
- Customer can decide to go for remediation depending upon the criticality
Rapyder Cloud Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is proud to be an Advanced Consulting Partner with AWS. From requirements analysis through architecture design and implementation, Rapdyer has been working with AWS services to help customers take full advantage of cloud features.
We provide independent advice based on established research methods, and our experts have in-depth sector knowledge. We have a strong client focus and we provide more than simply a report or analysis. Our offerings on AWS include:
GREENFIELD IMPLEMENTATION & MIGRATIONS
SECURITY ON THE CLOUD
DISASTER RECOVERY ON THE CLOUD
MANAGED SERVICES & OPTIMIZATION