Cloud Consulting for SUS and SMB as the first step
What is cloud computing, and how does it benefit SUS and SMB?
Wikipedia defines cloud computing as an on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user.
In simple words, cloud computing is the delivery of various services using the internet. It includes data, storage, servers, databases, networking and software. The internet makes it possible for users to access/work data remotely.
Benefits that makes cloud computing the next big thing:
- Reduced cost by eliminating the need for rigid infrastructure, hardware & software.
- The lightning speed of services provides flexibility to businesses.
- Ability to scale globally instantly by delivering required cloud services at a desired geographical location.
- Enhanced productivity of IT teams due to increased flexibility.
- Accelerated performance due to reduced network latency and efficient computing hardware.
- Increased reliability due to secure data backup & disaster recovery management.
- Strengthened security for data, services, apps, software and infrastructure.
What is cloud consulting?
Cloud Consulting is aimed at helping companies make technology-based implementations and decisions when moving to cloud or opting for cloud native development or optimization. This helps reduce unnecessary expenditures and allows businesses to achieve continuity faster.
There are five types of cloud computing:
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Mobile “backend” as a Service (MBaaS)
- Serverless computing or Function as a Service (FaaS)
While opting for cloud services, it is vital to choose the one that suits your business needs.
How to choose the best cloud computing services ?
With little knowledge about advanced IT and cloud services, it becomes difficult for decision-makers to take a stand. During such situations, cloud consulting services can be of great assistance.
Cloud consulting is a service that helps businesses select an ideal cloud computing infrastructure.
With expertise in cloud systems, cloud consultants assist businesses to select the right design and cloud solution architecture.
Benefits of hiring cloud consulting service provider
The top 5 benefits of hiring a cloud consulting service provider include:
- Affordability: Reduced network maintenance and a minimal requirement to have an in-house IT team minimises overall cost for companies.
- Enhanced collaboration: With teams working at varied geographical setups employing a cloud consulting agency makes it easier to share resources and work with zero conflict.
- Minimal downtime: Cloud migration can be a headache with an unskilled team and aged infrastructure. Businesses require zero downtime while opting for a cloud platform and a cloud consultant is the best solution to this critical situation.
- Privacy & Security: One of the major concerns businesses have while opting for cloud infrastructure is about data privacy & safety. Hacking and data theft are nightmares that enterprises aim to avoid. With cloud consultants on board, it becomes easier to place top-notch safety measurements.
- Data Backups: With consistent backup, data recovery during a natural disaster or a human error becomes easier with a cloud consulting partner onboard.
When to select a cloud provider?
Understanding business needs is crucial before selecting a suitable cloud service provider. Without business requirement clarity, expectation set up, in-house resource assessment, and background checks, choosing the right cloud partner becomes difficult.
How to screen the right cloud consultants for your business? What are the key areas to look at while hiring a cloud consultant for your business? What separates one consulting firm from the other?
While screening the right cloud consultant, it is vital to check their:
- Certification & standards
- Technology & service roadmap
- Data security, data governance and business policies
- Service dependencies ad partnerships
- Contracts, commercials and SLAs
- Reliability & performance
- Migration support, vendor lock-in & exit planning
- Business health & company profile
- Privacy and Security
Furthermore, it is essential to select a consulting service that delivers value and benefits your organisation.
Why is Rapyder the right cloud consulting partner for you?
Choosing the right cloud consulting partner allows businesses to tap into the wealth of industry knowledge. It is best to seek professional help while opting for cloud infrastructure.
Rapyder assists SUS and SMB in taking advantage of the cloud at an affordable cost. We can help you choose the best cloud computing solution for your business.
Contact us to know how Rapyder can assist you with your cloud requirements.
Do not struggle to find the right cloud computing partner for your business. Harness the power of cloud with Rapyder today.