In today’s digital era, as organizations turn to the Cloud for technology, virtualization is taking a front seat in their strategic planning. Businesses are always evaluating their disaster recovery procedures and business continuity capabilities to keep their critical resources running. Enabling a distributed workforce to work in across locations and devices, while ensuring secured access to confidential data and proprietary applications, is the key. In an attempt to address these very needs, businesses around the world are moving towards cloud-based End-User Computing (EUC).
Amazon WorkSpaces is a managed, secure cloud desktop service. It can be used to provision either Windows or Linux desktops in just a few minutes and quickly scale to provide thousands of desktops to workers across the globe.
- Cost-effective investment
- Enable users to have a familiar desktop experience
- Enterprise level security
- Centralized management and scalability across multiple devices
- Simplified Backup and Recovery
- Automated patching
- Enable Remote working
Amazon AppStream 2.0 allows organizations to stream desktop applications from AWS to any device running a web browser, without the need to rewrite them. It provides users the ability to import their existing desktop applications to AWS so that they can still maintain a single version of their apps, but also have them accessible across computers, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Deliver desktop applications to any computer
- Scale without infrastructure
- Secure applications and data
- Provide a fluid and responsive user experience
Our End User Computing solutions help organizations that are not only looking to manage the potential risks of the future, but also helps those that that are in the midst of managing their business continuity and have recognized gaps. From setup to migration and management, Rapyder enables its Customers harness the power, scalability, security, and flexibility of Cloud by bringing niche remote working solutions into your home.
Our EUC solution includes:
- Configuration of WorkSpaces for all use cases
- Migrating applications and desktops from your existing app deliver and VDI solution
- Integration with Active Directory and Configuration Manager
- Delivery of an Enterprise Windows 10 desktop
- Delivery of Linux desktop