Founded in 2012 and an ISO 9001:2015 certified player in the SME digital lending space, NeoGrowth is a Mumbai-based platform with PAN India presence. Registered with the RBI, the organization’s approach includes innovative technology and digital payment ecosystem along with flexible payment options. NeoGrowth’s mission is to have a positive social impact on the ﬁnancial lives of SMEs by leveraging the digital payments ecosystem.
With over 1,000 employees, across 29 branches along with 2000+ channel partners and over 17,000 customers, NeoGrowth serves industries such as F & B, hospitality, healthcare and pharma, automobile, apparels, among others.
The MSME sector certainly has high growth potential, but securing funds from banks to fuel its growth has always been a challenge. With banks demanding collaterals and imposing several restrictions, SMEs were not able to run smoothly. However, in the recent past, with technological advancements, several ﬁntech organizations are encouraging new entrepreneurs in the sector by enabling easy access to ﬁnance with digital lending platforms. NeoGrowth in one such platform striving to bridge the credit gap of MSME and offers customized products to address multiple business needs of customers. More than before, with Covid 19 pandemic, SMEs are playing bigger role in nation’s economic growth, and platforms such as NeoGrowth are also seeing an increase in demand for their services.
As customers were increasing, efﬁciency, scalability and continuous delivery became priority driving NeoGrowth to adopt scalability of microservices architecture along with container orchestration. This would support its developers to bring their applications from development to production stage at record speed in addition to providing scalability and ﬂexibility of their applications.
As an existing customer of Rapyder Cloud Solutions for managing its applications on the cloud AWS cloud platform, NeoGrowth, however, was still running microservices on a couple of static servers where-in each task demanded varying amounts of memory and CPU leading to performance inefﬁciencies. In the absence of accurate resource allocation the limitation in the memory would negatively impact the entire application, leading to service delays. To address this challenge, NeoGrowth consulted Rapyder’s team of engineers to move to microservices-based architecture along with container orchestration with AWS ECS.
Rapyder Cloud Solutions, an Advanced AWS Consulting partner with expertise and experience in successful cloud migration and managed services successfully completed the transition and deployment of container orchestration.
Covid-19 has undoubtedly accelerated the cloud adoption by several years. Container technology is being increasingly leveraged by companies to fast-track application development as well as deployment along with portability of apps across different platform infrastructure.
Rapyder’s expert team of Cloud Architects conceptualized and stitched a powerful and a customized solution around Amazon Web Services for the task. Rapyder’s team supported in the smooth transition to the successful deployment of microservices-based architecture, alongwith enablement of AWS ECS.
- The team ﬁrst made the shift to containerize the microservices architecture at NeoGrowth. Unlike the traditional static server deployment, with application’s components and functions in a single instance, microservices architecture splits application into multiple services that perform different functions, with each having a different logical function. These microservices were then placed in containers. Container orchestration leverages tools and platforms to automate, manage and schedule workloads that are deﬁned by individual containers.
- Containerization of the application was then done followed by container orchestration with the Amazon ECS platform to manage the entire life-cycle. This container orchestration supported in automation of the scheduling, deployment, scaling and overall management of containers across a ﬂeet of servers. Amazon ECS, being highly scalable with high performance allowed developers to effortlessly run and scale containerized applications and automatically reschedule containers if required.
- Rapyder’s team also supported the client in leveraging spot instances that come with AWS services, in an economically priced model with steep discount-offers, for test and development
In a digital economy, building software and delivering reliably are key to organization’s success and positive business outcomes. Equally important is the visibility across and within the software coding and delivery processes to ensure high speed and scalability with demand. The entire transition to microservices-based architecture did not impact the running of the business.
- Developers could now work faster due to smaller code bases in microservices with lesser complexities and dependencies of functions, bringing about better operational efﬁciency.
- Code reviews and updates were done faster and failures could be isolated without bringing the entire system Moreover, developers could leverage different programming languages effortlessly. All these led to continuous delivery, thereby establishing higher productivity.
- Scalability was independent to each microservice where only the required component of an app could be This ensured optimization of resources making the whole process cost-efﬁcient.
- Leveraging spot instances that came with AWS economically priced model, also helped in cost- optimization to a large
- Above all, the ease-of-use of Amazon ECS in itself was beneﬁcial.
“ECS/Kubernetes based containerization project was a major architectural foundation towards building scalable technology for our core systems. We are delighted to have partnered with Rapyder in our engineering pursuits”
– Vamsi Krishna Ithamraju, SVP Engineering & Head IT, NeoGrowth Credit
Rapyder is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with competencies in DevOps and Well-Architected Review that offers end-to-end cloud solutions across industry verticals. We are a cloud partner that is agile, precise, innovative and quick with solutions providing 24*7 support and monitoring for our services. Our organization has 100% AWS certiﬁed cloud engineers who work seamlessly to make cloud a business beneﬁt for you.
Being ISO/IEC 27001-2013 certiﬁed, Rapyder has successfully earned hundreds of satisﬁed customers. We have few thousands of VMs launched and migrated, hundreds of cloud deployments and a signiﬁcant number of managed services clients. We currently process thousands of customer requests on a monthly basis. Over the years Rapyder has achieved new competencies in its journey to become a premium cloud service provider.
To know how Rapyder can help you.
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 733 868 6644