About The Client
NeoGrowth is a pioneer in lending based on the underwriting of digital payments data. The Company’s proprietary technology platform offers unsecured loans to merchants who accept card or other digital payments from customers. Flexible repayment is a hallmark of the NeoGrowth business, providing customer’s small daily auto-repayment facility from card-based sales. NeoGrowth’s mission is to have a positive social impact on the financial lives of small and medium business merchants across India, more than 50% of whom are creditworthy but until now have been excluded from accessing loans based on traditional underwriting methods.
The engineers at NeoGrowth were developing an internal CRM application. They were doing the deployments manually in their environments, which used to consume much of their time. They were looking to automate the deployments of their application and were seeking CI/CD solution for the same to remove the complexity of the deployments and reduce the turn-around period.
The Cloud Consultants at Rapyder did a detailed study of the Customer’s application and designed the right solution and configuration that could support the seamless functioning of the application to overcome the challenges mentioned above. The consultants at Rapyder proposed the following solution to achieve the desired results:
- Client was using GitHub as their version control system.
- AWS Code Pipelines were implemented for each environment that would get triggered whenever any commit was made to the corresponding branch of GitHub repository.
- As soon as a code was committed to the Repository, the AWS Code Pipeline would get triggered
- – it would pull the code from the repository and trigger the Jenkins build.
- Jenkins was used to validate the config variables. In the scenario of any variable missing, the entire build would fail
- Upon successful build, AWS Code Deploy would get triggered and it would deploy the artifacts to the target servers.
- Configuration related details were taken care during deployment stage using AWS Code Deploy.
- On failure of any deployment, Code Deploy Rollbacks would come into play to deploy the previously running stable version of the application.
- Notifications were setup to notify the Customer for each deployment.
- As the development lifecycle was automated, developers now spend more time on application development rather than operations.
- Time to market has been reduced significantly with the implementation of the solution.
Rapyder Cloud Solutions is agile, innovative company that makes Cloud work for you. With a young, passionate team and expertise in Cloud Computing Solutions, Big Data, Marketing & Commerce, DevOps and Managed Services, Rapyder is the leading provider of Strategic Cloud Consulting, Cloud Migration, DevOps Automation, Managed Services, and Security Consulting. With headquarters in Aiken, South Carolina, and development center in Bangalore, India, we have the global assimilation of the cloud industry and ensure optimal technology solutions to reduce costs, streamline business processes and gain business advantages for their clients. For any queries, call Rapyder Cloud Consultants on +91 73386 86644 today! To know more about the company, please visit http://www.rapyder.com