About The Company
Founded in December 2015 and based in Mumbai, the Client is a digital payment solution that enables a “Buy Now, Pay Later” product for frequent online purchasers with an interest-free credit term of 14 days. This not only removes the hassle of entering credit card details repeatedly but also allows consumers to buy items in bulk and settle the payment later. The client sees itself as being about three Cs – Cashless, Convenience and Credit. From a humble start with their first merchant in Feb 2016, the Client has more than 1200 merchants today.
The innovative FinTech solution offered by our client led to a continuous increase in its customer base right after the launch of its product. And, to meet the ever-increasing demand of its customers, the client had to deploy a large number of environments as quickly as possible. But the current AWS infra architecture of the client was not flexible enough for the speedy deployments. Also, the client was struggling to control the ever-increasing costs of its AWS infrastructure.
The client approached Rapyder Cloud Solutions to accelerate the deployment of environments and optimize its AWS infrastructure costs.
The cloud consultants of Rapyder did an extensive research to understand the application data flow and its infrastructure requirements. The architecture of the AWS infrastructure was redesigned and automation of environment creation and deployment was proposed in order to accelerate the environment creation and deployment process and optimize the cost of the infrastructure required for the operation and maintenance of the application. The client agreed to our proposal.
To implement the automation of environment creation and deployment and optimize the AWS infra costs, the cloud consultants of Rapyder did the following:
– Used AWS CloudFormation to describe and provide all the infrastructure resources in the cloud environment in an automated and secure manner.
– Set up a CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) pipeline on AWS to automate the software delivery process.
– Deployed and hosted Jenkins, an open-source automation software for CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment).
– Deployed Gitlab, an open source software to improve software development and accelerate the software delivery.
– Set up Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) to help developers store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere.
– The automation reduced the time required for environment creation and deployment from 3 days to 20 minutes.
– The cost of the AWS infrastructure of the client was reduced by 50%.
– The client was able to deploy many environments on the same day.
– The accelerated deployment of environments and optimized cost of the AWS infrastructure not only saved the time and money of the client but also reduced its Go-to-market time significantly. Thus, helping it to serve its customer in a better way.
Rapyder Cloud Solutions is agile, innovative company that makes Cloud work for you. With a young, passionate team and expertise in Cloud Computing Solutions, Big Data, Marketing & Commerce, DevOps and Managed Services, Rapyder is the leading provider of Strategic Cloud Consulting, Cloud Migration, DevOps Automation, Managed Services, and Security Consulting. With headquarters in Aiken, South Carolina, and development center in Bangalore, India, we have the global assimilation of the cloud industry and ensure optimal technology solutions to reduce costs, streamline business processes and gain business advantages for their clients. For any queries, call Rapyder Cloud Consultants on 073386 86644 today! To know more about the company, please visit http://www.rapyder.com